To enable I-VET students to understand ESTEAM challenging subjects, encourage them to develop transversal skills and key competences such as digital competences, innovation, critical thinking, problem solving learning to learn... Using ESTEAM concepts in i-VET School, I-VET students will grow their ideas, and make their own creations through playful learning experiences applying ESTEAM concepts, promoting equality, personal fulfilment and development, social inclusion, active citizenship and employment in the digital era using robots.
- To grow I-VET students’ transversal skills and key competences such as digital competences, entrepreneurship, critical thinking, problem solving learning to learn.. using ESTEAM concepts
- To encourage equally both male and female I- VET students to pursue education and careers in ESTEAM-related fields, inspire them to become innovators, and enhance basic skills on ESTEAM area
- To support teaching with effective, structured and curriculum-relevant teaching solutions for ESTEAM for motivating students and promoting personal fulfilment and development, social inclusion, active citizenship and employment in the digital era using ROBOTS
- To create innovative solutions to face today's challenges in the collaborative economy and new robots business models
- To design, build, program and test robots using real-world engineering process and ESTEAM concepts
- To became involved in local, regional, national and European Community
- To participate in European, national, regional and local tournaments enhancing transversal skills and key competences using ESTEAM concepts.
- To stablish an solid framework to internationalize the activities of the VET institutions .